Natures Menu Raw Duck Wings 400g
Our Suffolk sourced duck wings are packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue that make for a delicious, crunchy treat.
Full of natural nutrients to promote the health and vitality of your animal, duck wings can be fed as a snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Considered by our experts as a raw bone for beginners, we recommend to feed this product to animals over 10 weeks of age.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
-Never cut or saw bones
-Never feed bones with small children present
- Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
- Never feed cooked bones
- Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Crude Protein (19.1%), Crude Oils & Fats (7%), Crude Ash( 3.6%), Crude Fibres (0.5%), Moisture (67.9%).
LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY