Welcome to Pet Products R Us!
Cart 0
Iams Adult Lamb - Pet Products R Us

Iams

Iams Adult Lamb

£35.99

IAMS Cat Adult with New Zealand Lamb & Chicken
1-6 years

Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Lamb &
Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% lamb, chicken & turkey and lamb combined 41%) is a
complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or
preservatives.

Composition:

Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, lamb
(4.1%), rice, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, dried whole egg,
fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, calcium carbonate,
fish oil.
Feeding Guidelines:
Size of cat Grams per day
2kg 25 - 40g
3kg 40 - 60g
4kg 55 - 75g
5kg 70 - 95g
6kg 80 - 115g
7kg 95 - 135g

Local Delivery is Available for this Product


Share this Product


More from this collection

Trustpilot